We have exciting opportunities for Depot Managers to join our team in a number of locations across the country. Ideally you will have experience of the building plastics industry, be self motivated and be willing to work hard to progress within the company. We are one of the few family businesses who still value the family approach to the business which sets us apart from our competition and ensures our staff turnover is minimal.
A list of responsibilities have been set out below. If you think you have what it takes, send a cover letter along with CV to email@example.com detailing any relevant experience and current salary expectations.
- Ensure efficient day to day running of the depot.
- Manage your team and motivate.
- Track and report sales performance.
- Increase sales.
- Efficient stock controlling.
- Understand local competition and compete accordingly.
- Be responsible for the team and depot.
- Conduct sales both externally and internally with new and existing customers in a professional manner.
- Be accountable for all daily transactions/cashing up/banking/traceability etc.
- Maintain a high level of customer service.
- Aim to exceed targets.