Our rainwater system is unlike any other. Each length of gutter is co-extruded with a white interior and a range of exterior colours. This is to combat common problems associated with rapid heat absorption and expansion of gutters.
If you have been in your garden when the sun comes out, you may have noticed a creaking noise? This will be the gutter expanding and moving within the gutter connectors which can cause leaks. Our system minimises the movement within the connectors meaning fewer leaks.
We offer a wide range of styles including square line, ogee, half round and deepflow in a range of standard colours including white, black and brown. Our rainwater systems are compatible with many other systems to offer an easy and speedy solution to failed systems.
- The Ogee gutter system includes a traditional ‘s’ curved style gutter.
- Symmetrical shape of the ogee gutter eliminates the need to stock a range of left and right hand parts.
- The gutter is 135mm wide, 77mm deep and is 4m long. Available in white, black, brown and caramel.
- Square or round pipe systems may be fitted to the ogee gutter system.
- The half round gutter is 112mm wide, 52mm deep and 4m long. Available in white, black and brown.
- Compatible with other half round rainwater systems with a range of adaptors.
- Square or round pipe systems may be fitted to the half round gutter system.
- The square Line gutter is 114mm wide, 57mm deep and 4m long.
- Available in white, black and brown.
- Compatible with other square line rainwater systems with a range of adaptors.
We also recommend the use of the Hedgehog gutter brush system. The award winning system has been designed to keep your gutters free of leaves, dirt and twigs that are common offenders of blocked or overflowing guttering and drains.The product is manufactured using a stainless steel wire core and polypropylene bristles to create the long lasting gutter brush. The product is 100mm wide, 4m long and comes with clips for easy and secure fitting. The Hedgehog Gutter Brush is available in black.