We are looking for an Apprentice accounts person who is eager to learn and work within our busy office at Langley Mill. A permanent position may be available for the right candidate following successful completion of the Apprenticeship.
Your duties will include:
- Sales and purchase ledger work
- Management accounts work
- Credit control including telephoning, emailing and sending letters
- Obtaining credit references
- Maintaining customer accounts in sage and CRM
- Producing various reports
- Answering telephone overflow
- Supporting sales/customer service department as required
- Miscellaneous office duties
Skills required within this role:
- Ability to produce work quickly and accurately to a high standard of presentation
- Ability to manage and prioritise own time appropriately
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience of filing systems
- Ability to extract, collate and summarise data
Qualifications required: Maths and English at GCSE grades A-C preferred although a positive attitude and a willingness to work towards equivalent qualifications is equally as important. You will also be expected to undertake the Apprenticeship qualifications.
- Willingness to learn
- Common sense
- Tactful and diplomatic
- Comfortable working as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Must be a highly motivated individual declaring honesty, integrity and reliability
- Smart appearance & Courteous manner
- Work flexibly
This position and Apprenticeship offers you the opportunity to develop your skills and experience and begin to build a career.
Training To Be Provided:
For the full Apprenticeship, learners will complete: AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting, Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR), Functional Skills in Maths and English (unless exempt).
Course duration: Approx. 12 months
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV and covering letter to Yvette@truplastics.com
We are seeking an experienced accounts professional who can work in our busy Langley Mill and Ilkeston office. Your day to day duties will include data entry of Invoices, receipts, remittances, cheques etc on to Sage 50 Accounts. Other tasks you will be required to carry out on a daily basis are:
- Reconciliation of bank accounts & credit cards.
- Learning to produce management accounts where required.
- Credit Control
- Dealing with client queries by email and telephone.
With us there is a culture of “all hands on deck” to help out with all types of general tasks including answering the telephone and also dealing with customer queries, so you will have a flexible approach and friendly personality to be able to fit with the current team. It is imperative that you have the following
- General BookKeeping knowledge to a high level
- Good hands on knowledge of Sage line 50 Accounts
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office products
This is not a junior role and requires you to work independently, be methodical and self – disciplined, The suitable candidate must be able to think on their feet, and mentally adapt quickly to the constant challenges of jigsaw building style bookkeeping. You must be able to work on your own initiative but good communication is also essential as we are a team. Training/assistance will be given where required but this person must have a very good bookkeeping foundation as this is a demanding role but for the right person it is also a rewarding position.
If this sounds of interest to you then please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
We have exciting opportunities for Depot Managers to join our team in a number of locations across the country. Ideally you will have experience of the building plastics industry, be self motivated and be willing to work hard to progress within the company. We are one of the few family businesses who still value the family approach to the business which sets us apart from our competition and ensures our staff turnover is minimal.
A list of responsibilities have been set out below. If you think you have what it takes, send a cover letter along with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing any relevant experience and current salary expectations.
- Ensure efficient day to day running of the depot.
- Manage your team and motivate.
- Track and report sales performance.
- Increase sales.
- Efficient stock controlling.
- Understand local competition and compete accordingly.
- Be responsible for the team and depot.
- Conduct sales both externally and internally with new and existing customers in a professional manner.
- Be accountable for all daily transactions/cashing up/banking/traceability etc.
- Maintain a high level of customer service.
- Aim to exceed targets.
Kimberley was diagnosed on February 24th 2016 with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia, so far her treatment is working well but she still has a long way to go yet. Since her diagnosis she has only spent about 2 full weeks at home she’s constantly in and out of the hospital, with Neutropenic sepsis, a central line infection, and now shingles and influenza B! She hasn’t been able to continue her chemo for over 3 weeks now, and she’s not eating or drinking much at the moment. Her levels aren’t going back up, so the doctors have discussed her having a feeding tube soon! And she won’t be allowed home until she starts eating, drinking and her levels are showing signs of improvement. So we’ve decided to try and raise some money to book a holiday for Kimberley and the family, as something her to look forward to! To try and encourage her to perk up a little bit and start getting back to her normal self. Kimberley hasn’t been able to attend school and has unfortunately missed out on trips they have been on. She has a hickman line fitted into her chest, which means she is restricted from normal activities like swimming and fun fairs so she’s missing out on quite a lot of things she used to love .
Please click the link below to read more. If you wish to make a donation you will be contributing to making this little girl very happy.
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic individual to join our sales team. Ideally you will have experience in the Building Plastics/Construction industry. You will be responsible for managing your own diary and lead generation along with a balance of existing account management. You will be provided with a company vehicle, company phone and generous bonus package. Salary will be based upon experience.
Applications should be made in writing along with a cover letter and CV sent to email@example.com
Without reservation, I recommend Tru Plastics as a premier supply company. I have only recently starting working with the company this year but during this time, everyone we have dealt with has been helpful and knowledgeable whilst maintaining an air of professionalism. Each order placed has been on time, of high quality and the process has been efficient from start to finish. I know this company to uphold the highest standards in their operations and Tru Plastics have demonstrated quality customer care throughout with highly trained staff members. I look forward to working with them in the future and would encourage other companies to consider Tru Plastics for their future projects.
We have recently signed up with Check a trade to give our clients extra reassurance that we are indeed a trust worthy contender in our market place. To check us out, please click the image below !